19.3.17

Top 5 Favorite Songs



These days I'm listening to music when I drive to and from work. Sometimes I enjoy the silence in the car, since both the mornings and my workdays can be pretty loud.


But for now - I blast up the volume and sing along as loudly as I can. Trying to remember all the lyrics and not giving a damn, when I don't.


1. Thinking Out Loud - by Ed Sheeran

It's really hard not to sing along to this song. Beautiful lyrics, loving the tune and melting away into his voice. Turn it up!


2. Together Again - by Janet Jackson

It's gotta be the up-beat version. Gets the car rocking - and the other drivers looking. We're around that time of year, when I lost a good friend. And though it's years ago now, I still need to remind myself that life is okay and that he is still with me, somehow. 

3. I'm Yours - by Jason Mraz

My all time favorite. That's just how it is. Always makes me smile. Always makes me wanna dance and have fun.

4. Everybody Hurts - by R.E.M.

Haven't heard this song in a million years. Just stumbled upon it. Made me cry. What's up with that now? Made me cry!


5. Get Your Way - by Jamie Cullum

First time I ever heard this song I thougt he had written it to and about me. Too much self reflection there. Yes I like to have my way, but only when I'm right. Which, for the record, I am almost everytime.


Now these songs won't be playing forever on my stereo. So what should I play instead? I need some new input.


---

6 comments:

  1. Our favourite - me and the kids strangely enough - are Clean Bandits (love the name too) med Rockabye:o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Mette. Thank you so much ♡

      Delete
  2. Æææælsker R.E.M.! Må man godt skrive danske kommentarer på din blog?....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja de er fantastiske! Maude, du må kommentere på lige det sprog der passer dig - hvis ikke jeg forstår det, spørger jeg Google :)

      Delete
  3. New input? - New Ed Sheeran songs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, FiM :-) I looked into it last night (yeah for youtube), and you are right - now a fan of Ed Sheeran!

      Delete

Please leave a comment and I'll get back to you.
--- --- ---
Nåja, du er naturligvis også velkommen til at kommentere på dansk ♡