These days I'm listening to music when I drive to and from work. Sometimes I enjoy the silence in the car, since both the mornings and my workdays can be pretty loud.
But for now - I blast up the volume and sing along as loudly as I can. Trying to remember all the lyrics and not giving a damn, when I don't.
1. Thinking Out Loud - by Ed Sheeran
It's really hard not to sing along to this song. Beautiful lyrics, loving the tune and melting away into his voice. Turn it up!
2. Together Again - by Janet Jackson
It's gotta be the up-beat version. Gets the car rocking - and the other drivers looking. We're around that time of year, when I lost a good friend. And though it's years ago now, I still need to remind myself that life is okay and that he is still with me, somehow.
3. I'm Yours - by Jason MrazMy all time favorite. That's just how it is. Always makes me smile. Always makes me wanna dance and have fun.
4. Everybody Hurts - by R.E.M.Haven't heard this song in a million years. Just stumbled upon it. Made me cry. What's up with that now? Made me cry!
5. Get Your Way - by Jamie Cullum
First time I ever heard this song I thougt he had written it to and about me. Too much self reflection there. Yes I like to have my way, but only when I'm right. Which, for the record, I am almost everytime.
Now these songs won't be playing forever on my stereo. So what should I play instead? I need some new input.